24 December 2010

Homemade Holiday Goodies


This year, I wanted to gift some homemade goodies as Christmas gifts. Pretty much all year long I've been prepping, with things like homemade vanilla extract and vanilla sugar. I got some awesome bottles with droppers for the vanilla, and some pretty jars for the sugar.




I also wanted to bake a couple things to give along with the extract and sugar, so I decided on my Texas pecan pralines. I'd also been wanting to try my hand at black & white cookies ever since my friend Amanda told me they existed. I decided Christmas was the perfect time to do it, and I even made some holiday versions: regular black & white (with vanilla glaze and chocolate glaze), black & red (raspberry glaze and chocolate glaze), and black & green (peppermint glaze and chocolate glaze). Yay!




I know, these pictures aren't the greatest, and I forgot to photograph the cookies before I packaged them all up, so these shots will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment